Most of the time you gets frustrated or gets irritated from the error while streaming your favorite movie and the TV shows. So for this problem, I have the best solution which is going to share in the article. By follows the step by steps instructions you can easily vev.io/pair without facing any problem. You have to make sure that you should be connected to the internet while fixing this issue. So without wasting a single second let’s have a look-
How to Fix vev.io/pair Not working Within Kodi
Most of the time, the users of the Kodi are facing the problem of seeing the message many times when you watch the movie. So just to avoid this problem, you have to follow the step which is given below-
- Firstly you have to “Launch the Kodi” on your device and then open the “add-ons” that is most preferred.
- Now you have to scroll down the page and you have to click on the option of the “Tools”.
- After that, you have to click on the “Setting” just to playback the video
- Again you have to scroll down the page to hover over the “Hosters with the Captchas”
- Then You have to click on the flip the toggle switch just to “Off” it.
- In last you have to click the “OK” button
Well in this way you can easily remove the vev.io pair error at the time of the streaming which requires the authorization. You can easily eliminate this issue by this method as there is various viewing option available.
How to Fix vev.io/pair Not working Within Kodi (URL Resolver Method)
If you are unable to solve issue with the above method then try to follow the below steps, they might be helpful for you.
- Follow “First Three Steps” which were mentioned in the above method and then continue with below steps.
- Chose “System Settings” and then change the “Settings Mode” to “Expert Mode” (If it is not in “Expert Mode”)
- Now from your “Kodi Home Screen”, hit on “Addons”
- Here you can see “Manage Dependency”, so hit on it
- Then search for “URL Resolver”
- Here an “Information Page” option have been appear to you, so hit on it
- Now hit on “Configure”
- After that click on the “Resolvers List”
- Here you can select “vev.io/pair” and then you need to “Disable” it
- Finally, hit on “Confirm” now.
How to Fix vev.io/pair Not working Within Kodi (Stream Authorization Method)
- Select “Any Movie On Kodi”
- Here you will get various “Servers List”
- From them select “vev.io/pair”
- Now “Stream Authorization Required” pop up arise
- Visit “https://vev.io/pair” (You must make sure your device should be connected with the same wifi)
- Now hit on “I Am Not A Robot”
- Here you can see “Connection IP” and also the “Captcha” (You should solve the captcha)
- Finally, hit on “Pair” and then “Active Streaming”.
- That’s you’re ready to enjoy your favorite streaming services.
Why https://vev.io/pair Not Working
When you select the server of the https://vev.io/pair for the purpose of the streaming then a new pop up arises on the top which mainly asks for the vev.io pairing. For this purpose, you have provided the vev io pair stream authority in it. Basically, the error is generated when you open the streams from the sources like vev.io/pair. They always want the complete pairing process for there website or just to play the video. By using the above steps you can easily stop from the activity of the streaming fro the video or the TV shows as it is not very difficult to solve.
Reasons For Not Working Of Vev.io/pair
There are basically three reasons for vev io pair not working and if you know the reasons then you can easily watch your favorite video without having any interruption or error. So let us see the reasons-
- Most of the time, they will hide the original IP address just to provide the security at the time of the pairing your device with the vev.io/pair
- Most of the users think that it is an error but the developers of the vev io sed the pop-up message just to give you the best quality of the streaming to the users.
- It also provides you from the fake traffic and makes you secure the servers.
- With the help of the VPN, you can keep the actual IP which provides you the different IP that mainly depends on the various servers of the country.